DO.NO.MA - DO.ING NO.BLE MA.STERPIECES ® is a registered trademark owned and operated by Del C Ávila Unipessoal Lda, collective entity number 513 534 474, with registered office at Rua da Trapa, 33, 4405-793 Vila Nova de Gaia, referred to throughout this document as "DEL C ÁVILA".
DEL C ÁVILA is aware of the implications and of its responsibility to comply with the changes introduced with regard to the protection of personal data, in particular with the coming into effect on 25 May 2018 of the General Data Protection Regulation, approved by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 26 April 2016.
Identification of the data controller:
Del C Ávila Unipessoal Lda
Rua da Trapa, 33, 4405-793 Vila Nova de Gaia
DONOMA - Apoio ao Cliente
Rua da Estamparia de Lavadores, 1306
4400-453 Vila Nova de Gaia
(+351) 925 848 033
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (these times are subject to change)
1. PURPOSE OF USE
Personal data is collected exclusively for the following purposes:
• Reply to contact requests from clients or potential clients
• Management of your registration as a user
• Management of your purchase and processing of your order
• Execution of the contract and invoicing
• Customer support management
• Improving or customising our services
• Marketing actions, namely sending newsletters and other promotional actions
• Definition of user profiles
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The data collected is limited to name, email and telephone address, TIN, address, city, postcode, country, date of birth, and is used for the purposes set out in this Policy and may be obtained through:
• Online purchase form;
• Website contact form;
• Collection in person in shop.
3. MANAGING YOUR REGISTRATION AS A USER
DEL C ÁVILA will process your data from the moment a user registration is made in order to validate the account and grant access to reserved features. If you wish to cancel your user account, at any time you can contact Customer Support for this purpose by contacting email@example.com.
4. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND ORDER PROCESSING
DEL C ÁVILA will process your data when managing your account to fulfil the purchase and sale contract concluded at the time of each purchase on the website www.donomaworld.com. DEL C ÁVILA will process your data to process each order and its shipment, as well as to manage invoicing and payment, regardless of the payment method used. These data will be kept by DEL C ÁVILA for this purpose for two years of inactivity.
5. MARKETING ACTIONS AND CONSENT
DEL C ÁVILA may process your data for marketing purposes in order to send you information about its products. Any action will only be carried out with your consent, when you create your user account or place any order. By providing your consent you will receive marketing communications via email and / or SMS, as well as, advertising actions and marketing campaigns on social networks, and your data may be shared with third parties that manage the social networks of DEL C ÁVILA. DEL C ÁVILA guarantees that it regulates all relations with all its partners and providers so that they ensure the necessary technical and organisational conditions appropriate and legally required. This consent may be revoked at any time by Customer Support.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
DEL C ÁVILA will process the data necessary to manage or resolve any issue related to your user account or order.
7. USER PROFILE DEFINITION
In order to adapt the communication and actions as much as possible to your tastes, DEL C ÁVILA may process your data with the aim of defining consumption profiles. This data will be provided by your registration, your purchases and items added to the wishlist and will allow us to send you personalised information tailored to your consumer profile. At any time this consent can be revoked with Customer Support or through the reserved area, changing your privacy preferences.
8. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data may be shared by the DEL C ÁVILA group, as well as by third parties who provide services to DEL C ÁVILA. Examples include financial institutions, fraud detection and prevention entities, technological, marketing, logistics, transport, delivery and advertising service providers.
The personal data collected may be shared exclusively for accommodation and backup on servers located in Portugal, with DEL C ÁVILA guaranteeing that it regulates its relations with all its partners and providers so that they ensure the necessary technical and organisational conditions appropriate and legally required.
In general, the personal data collected on the DEL C ÁVILA website are not transferred to third parties unless in compliance with a legal obligation. In the event of data being transmitted to third parties, DEL C ÁVILA maintains joint responsibility with the subcontractors for processing the personal data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. The subcontractor may only process personal data in accordance with the instructions defined by DEL C ÁVILA and always in strict compliance with the law and the purposes entrusted to it under the contract concluded.
The transmission of personal data to subcontractors will only be carried out within the framework of contractually established relations with DEL C ÁVILA and only when there is a basis that justifies it.
In order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data, DEL C ÁVILA shall take the legally prescribed measures to ensure that the subcontractor provides sufficient guarantees to protect the personal data, that it is a reputable entity and that it has sufficient technical and organisational security measures in place to protect the personal data against accidental or illicit destruction accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and against any other form of unlawful processing, agreed notably by formal contract between DEL C ÁVILA and the subcontractor in which the latter undertakes to act only on instructions from the former with respect to the processing of personal data.
Subcontractors of DEL C ÁVILA shall only process personal data for the purposes defined and agreed between the parties, and shall ensure that the conservation of data, where necessary and applicable, complies with the deadlines established by law and/or contractually.
The holders of personal data shall be informed at the time of collection of their data about their possible sharing with subcontractors of DEL C ÁVILA, where possible with identification of the organisation and respective contact, as well as the purpose of such sharing.
In the event that the data is transferred to a subcontractor of DEL C ÁVILA that is in a third country not belonging to the European Union, this subcontractor shall maintain a level of data protection equivalent to the protection provided by the legislation in force in the European area, in particular that provided by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
In the context of international data transfers, (at least) one of the following procedures should be followed:
• Individual contract or standard contract clauses adopted directly by the European Commission or by a supervisory authority;
• Participation of the outsourcer in an EU accredited or recognised certification scheme or standard for ensuring an adequate level of protection;
• Acknowledgement that the subcontractor's binding corporate rules ensure an adequate level of data protection, issued by the supervisory authorities.
• The existence of an adequacy decision with regard to the specific third country, territory or sector within that third country, or with regard to the international organisation concerned.
The rules for cross-border data transfers will not apply to operations that are occasional and necessary for the performance of a contract or in the context of litigation (judicial, administrative, regulatory or similar proceedings).
9. RIGHTS OF THE TITLEHOLDERS
DEL ÁVILA undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. Under the terms of the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the data subject is guaranteed:
Right to be informed:
• At the time of the collection of personal data:
• Of the contact details of the controller;
• The purpose(s) of processing
• Of the time limit for storage;
• Of your rights as a personal data subject
• The possibility of recourse to the supervisory authority for lodging a complaint (and contact details),
• The (possible) existence of automated decisions and/or profiling;
• To ask what information DEL C ÁVILA holds about them and why;
• To know where your data is stored and how it is handled;
• To be informed of how DEL C ÁVILA fulfils its data protection obligations.
Right of access:
• Confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed;
• Asking how to obtain access to your data;
• Provision of a copy of the personal data processed, preferably in exportable format.
Right to correct, delete and block:
• To be informed about how to keep them up to date;
• Obtain rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
• Possibility of erasing personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose;
• To block the processing of such data in order to verify accuracy or opposition.
Right to limitation:
• Contestation of the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows the controller to verify its accuracy.
Right to removal/forgetfulness:
• Request the removal of your data and the definitive deletion of those that do not conflict with legal obligations.
Right to Portability:
• Requesting the portability of your data;
• Possibility of requesting their personal data in a format of frequent or common use, in order to operate the transfer to another organization, even if a competitor.
The exercise of the rights by the data subjects may be done through:
• Postal mail:
• Correio postal:
DONOMA - Apoio ao Cliente
Rua da Estamparia de Lavadores, 1306,4400-453 Vila Nova de Gaia
DEL C ÁVILA uses security programs in order to protect your personal data against destruction, accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorised access or any form of illicit treatment. DEL C ÁVILA cannot guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorised access or loss of data. It is therefore advisable that the access devices used are equipped with software devices that protect the transmission and reception of data (up-to-date antivirus systems) and that the browser follows the appropriate measures to guarantee security in data transmission (firewall and anti-spam filters).
12. RETENTION PERIOD AND PROCESSING
The personal data collected will be kept for as long as there is consent from the holders, in those personal data where their collection requires their consent, and all the others will be kept for as long as their conservation is legally obligatory or is necessary for the execution of the contract.